Visual content has taken 2012 by storm, and leading the pack is the much beloved (and sometimes bemoaned) infographic. What on earth is an infographic, you ask?
Ha, just kidding. You know what infographics are! They’re this, and this, and this. But those are all so 2011. What has 2012 delivered marketers in the way of awesome infographics? This post has rounded up the best of the best — the ones that are chock full of information, excel at data visualization, and deliver brand new data to marketers. Take a look at our favorite marketing infographics so far in 2012!
Seriously Awesome 2012 Marketing Infographics
1) The Inbound Marketing Process From IMPACT Branding & Design
2) 6-Step Cheat Sheet to the Facebook Business Page Timeline Design From HubSpot
3) Social Networking Bill of Rights From Background Check
4) How Social Media Links Help Email Marketing From GetResponse
5) How Mobile Is Being Used in 2012 From Milagro Mobile Marketing
6) Should You Hire or Contract Your Marketing Team? From Mavenlink
7) The History of Marketing From HubSpot
8) How LinkedIn Works From Infographic Labs
9) 2012 Social Media Marketing Report From World View Editing
10) Impact of Online Reviews From Marketing Tech Blog
Who else has created amazing infographics this year?