The questions you ask yourself on a daily basis determine your focus, and your focus determines your results.
Here’s the thing. The questions you ask yourself on a daily basis determine your focus, and your focus determines your results.
Real success comes from the quality of your relationships and the emotions that you experience each day. That’s where these 10 questions come in.
Ask them at the end of each day and I absolutely guarantee that you’ll become more successful. Here they are:
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
These questions force you to focus on what’s really important. Take heed of them and rest of your life—especially your work—will quickly fall into place.
Consultor en Identidad estratégica en asimetagraf